Cancellation & Refund
Endless Autmations believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them. Cancellations is handled at the discretion of the company.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Shipping category.
- If the order is already packed, we would charge a packaging fees of 50 Rs per order and a restocking fees of 10 Rs per product purchased.
- If the order is already shipped, and cancellation is requested, customer has to return the parcel intact at their own cost and the shipping charges for the order are non – refundable.
- Endless Automations does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like photo sensitive chemicals etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good. Only those products will be eligible for refund/returns, which are received by us, at customer expense, within 10 days from the date of delivery. Returns and Refunds are handled at the discretion of the company.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision. Either provide you replacement item or refund.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
- Electrical polarity and input/output voltage levels must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components, as there is no warranty due to the nature of the products, usually misused by customers, and the return policy is almost the same no matter from where you buy (local shops or other online vendors).
- We keep getting newer stock and versions as they arrive in the market from the same or another vendor. Which means, some of the items shipped may be different from the images or item description, shown on the Endless Automations website. So the color, layout or other technical properties of the item may differ from what is stated in the item description and such minor deviations cannot be considered as a ground for replacement or refund. Having said that, the item will still perform the same basic duties as advertised, for example, the power supplies may have a different layout, but it will still function as a power supply, or the color of the jumper wires are different, but they will still act as a jumper wires, or the IC/Components manufacturer is XYZ rather than ABC, but it will still be used for the same purpose by the industry.
- Also the images are just for representational purpose, which means, if the development board is shown with microcontroller, sensors, and other accessories for representational purpose on how it is used or will look when attached to those accessories, it doesn’t means that all those additional items shown in those images, will be part of the package unless stated explicitly in the item description. Please use the item title and description as package content’s description and for any ambiguity, please contact customer support for details or clarifications, before purchase.
- We understand that accidents happen. If an item is damaged due to misuse, abuse, or accidental damage we’ll be happy to work with you to repair or replace it, although we may have to charge a service fee or charge for repair or replacement of the item. You are responsible for shipping charges to return the item.
- We always puts our best efforts to ensure smooth and faster delivery of all the products. However under rare circumstances, where the buyer received wrong product, it needs to be brought to our notice immediately. After investigation, we may ask the buyer to return the wrong product at the earliest (stipulated timeframe). In those cases, we may also offer to refund any reasonable and genuine shipping charges on case to case basis, but for all practical and legal purpose, buyer will be responsible for shipping charges to return the items.
- Buyer needs to check the package and items inside in front of the courier person only and reject the delivery in case of any issue (missing items or broken items in transit), and the same needs to be brought to our notice immediately. Endless Automations liability lies only to hand over the parcel to the respective courier company within the time frame agreed upon, and for transit insurance coverage policy for broken/opened or lost parcels, please refer to the shipping policy.
- We make every effort to provide quality knowledge, products and services, both free and pay, and to ensure that they are as reliable and accurate as possible. With that said, we don’t guarantee anything whatsoever except that you will receive the actual item(s) ordered. Due to the nature of our products and services, once they are delivered, they cannot be returned for any reason. Any actions you take based on information we provide are at your own discretion, and at your own risk.
- The Company will make all reasonable efforts (reasonable, as defined solely by the Company) to ensure that The Knowledge is accurate and up to date at the time it is published or distributed. The Company will correct, as time and resources permit, technical inaccuracies or omissions as we become aware of the inaccuracies or omissions. By purchasing or using The Knowledge, Clients agree and understand that The Company DOES NOT WARRANT that specific functions or features of The Knowledge will meet any requirement(s), be error-free, or that defects will be corrected to Clients satisfaction, or at all.
- It is understood that the subject matter upon which The Knowledge is based is in a continuous state of change, and that some or all of The Knowledge that is sold or provided may become “outdated” shortly after purchase or distribution. The Company in no way agrees, either for FREE or for FEE, to update or upgrade The Knowledge, except as time and resources permit, at the sole discretion of The Company.
- The Company sells or provides The Knowledge “as is”, without any warranty of any kind. The Company specifically disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of design, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. To the greatest extent allowable by law, and without exception for any reason, Client agrees to absolve The Company and its employees from any and all responsibility for any losses, financial or otherwise, resulting from Client’s use, attempted use or misuse of The Knowledge. Endless Automations shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from your use of any items sold by Endless Automations.
- Clients agree not to attempt to modify, reverse engineer, resell, redistribute, or misrepresent the origin of, The Knowledge, except as provided for in the applicable license.