Earn 2 points upon purchasing this product.
10 in stock
This is a DIP MOC3023 Opto-coupler used mostly for driving Triacs and providing isolation between the Triac and your driving circuit.
Features of MOC3023
- 400 V Phototriac Driver Output
- Gallium-Arsenide-Diode Infrared Source and Optically-Coupled Silicon Traic Driver (Bilateral Switch)
- UL Recognized…File Number E65085
- High Isolation…7500 V Peak
- Output Driver Designed for 220 Vac
- Standard 6-Terminal Plastic DIP
- Directly Interchangeable with Motorola MOC3020, MOC3021, MOC3022, and MOC3023
Applications of MOC3023
- Solenoid/Valve Controls
- Lamp Ballasts
- Interfacing Microprocessors to 115/240 Vac Peripherals
- Motor Controls
- Incandescent Lamp Dimmers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.