PC817 Optocoupler 4 Pin Phototransistor
Earn 1 point upon purchasing this product.
29 in stock
PC817 is a 4pin DIP General Purpose Photocoupler/Optocoupler. PC817 contains an IRED optically coupled to a phototransistor.It is packaged in a 4pin DIP. Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 5.0kV. Collector-emitter voltage is 80V and CTR is 50% to 600% at input current of 5mA.
Features of PC817 Optocoupler
- 4pin DIP package
- Double transfer mold package (Ideal for Flow Soldering)
- High collector-emitter voltage (VCEO:80V)
- Current transfer ratio (CTR : MIN. 50% at IF=5 mA,VCE=5V)
- Several CTR ranks available
- High isolation voltage between input and output(Viso(rms) : 5.0 kV)
- Lead-free and RoHS directive compliant
Applicationof PC817 Photocoupler
- Computer terminals
- System appliances, measuring instruments
- Registers, copiers, automatic vending machines
- Electric home appliances, such as fan, heaters, etc.
- Medical instruments, physical and chemical equipment
- Signal transmission between circuits of different potentials and impedances
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.